Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by NSC
- Set the oven to 150 ° C.
- Cut the cod fillet into pieces.
- Peel and cook the potato tender in unsalted water, and cut into slices.
- Cut the shallots and garlic into slices, and sauté in olive oil until the onions are soft.
- Stir in tomato puree and let it simmer well.
- Add canned tomatoes and olives and let the sauce cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and turn in basil leaves.
- Layer the cod, potato and sauce in a greased baking dish, and bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- 150g cod fillet, without skin and bones
- 100g potatoes
- 5shallots _
- 1cloves garlic
- 13dl olive oil
- 25tsp tomato puree
- 100g canned tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 5olives , green
- 06tsp cayenne pepper
- 25dl basil, fresh
- salt and pepper