Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Studio Dreyer + Hensley
- Cut the salmon into cubes.
- Clean and finely chop the onion.
- Quickly fry the salmon cubes in liquid margarine in a hot frying pan together with half of the taco seasoning. Set the salmon aside.
- Sauté the onion shiny together with the rest of the taco seasoning.
- Add water and taco sauce, and bring to a boil.
- Put the salmon back in the frying pan, put the lid on and let the salmon warm up.
- Warm wraps just before serving, as stated on the package.
- Wash and clean iceberg lettuce, onions and peppers, and cut them into thin strips.
- Wash and cut cucumber and tomato into pieces.
- Cut avocado into cubes.
- Coarsely chop the coriander.
- Make your own pickled red onion or buy ready-made from the store.
- Place salad, vegetables and cheese on plates or in bowls for serving.
- Fill the taco leaves with vegetables, cheese and salmon, and serve with sour cream and taco sauce.
- 125g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 13yellow onions
- 75tablespoons taco seasoning
- 25dl water
- 25glass of taco sauce
- 2tortilla chips
- 5tablespoons margarine, liquid
- 13pcs salad
- 13pcs peppers
- 5tomatoes _
- 25cucumber _
- 25more box
- red onion, pickled
- 25g cheese, grated
- 75dl light cream
- 5dl taco sauce