Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Norwegian Seafood Council
- Set the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the saithe into portions.
- Put the prawns in a greased, refractory dish.
- Squeeze the juice and grate the peel of lime, and cut spring onions into rings.
- Boil water with lime juice and peel, spring onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
- Put the saithe in the saucepan and let it simmer until it is barely cooked through, approx. 6 minutes.
- Take out the fish and put it in the mold with the prawns.
- Put whipped cream in the saucepan and bring to a boil. Take out bay leaves.
- Smooth out with cornstarch, season with salt and cayenne pepper, and pour over the saithe and prawns.
- Cut the pie dough into strips, and place a strip of pie dough around the edge of the mold and the rest as a grid over the filling.
- Brush the paideigen with melted butter.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until the pie has a golden color and crispy crust, approx. 25 minutes.
Serve the fish pie after it has stood and rested a bit.
-200g saithe fillet, without skin and bones
- 25g shrimp, without shell
- 25piece of lime
- 5spring onions
- 75dl water
- 25bay leaf
- 25tsp salt
- 1pcs pepper, whole black
- 25dl whipped cream
- 25tbsp cornstarch
- 25box paideig
- 25tablespoon butter
- cayenne pepper