Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Aina Hole
- Cut up vegetables and fish before you start frying.
- Cut carrot and onion into thin slices, paprika into strips, broccoli into small bouquets and finely chop garlic
- Cut the salmon into approx. 3 cm large pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok pan or frying pan with a slightly high edge
- Fry the salmon pieces in oil for 1-2 minutes on each side until they get a pale pink color. Take the pieces out of the frying pan and set them aside.
- Put the vegetables in the pan and fry them crispy on high heat, stirring constantly, approx. 2 minutes.
- Mix squeezed lime juice, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce and add the fried vegetables. Boil the sauce.
- Add the fried salmon pieces and let them warm together with the vegetables and the sauce.
- Serve the wok with rice or noodles.
Tip: Feel free to wok the vegetables in several portions to ensure that they are fried and not cooked. Carrots and broccoli need a little longer cooking time than the other vegetables. The vegetables in the dish can be varied according to taste and time of year, fresh herbs can be added and sweet chili sauce can be replaced with your favorite wok sauce.
- 125g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 5tbsp oil
- 5carrots _
- 25red onion
- 5cloves garlic
- 25paprika , red
- 25broccoli _
- 5tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 5tbsp soy sauce