Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Studio Dreyer-Hensley
- Cut the saithe fillet into serving pieces and sprinkle with salt.
- Cut all the vegetables into pieces of approx. 2 cm and fry them in a little oil in a saucepan for 2 minutes.
- Pour in canned tomatoes and cook until thickened, approx. 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the saithe pieces over the vegetables and cover.
- Let it cook on low heat until the saithe is cooked, approx. 7 minutes.
Serve the saithe with the vegetables and cooked wholemeal pasta, and sprinkle over fresh basil.
- 175g saithe fillet, without skin and bones
- 25tsp salt
- 25leek _
- 25yellow onion
- 25carrot _
- 06pcs squash, green
- 13pcs peppers
- 200g canned tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- pasta, whole grains
- basil, fresh