Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Sentralen
- Cut salmon into cubes of approx. 2 cm and season with a little salt.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Add peas to the water for the last 3 minutes of the cooking time.
- Put whipped cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the grated parmesan cheese and stir well. The cream must not boil after the cheese has been added.
- When the pasta is cooked, pour out the boiling water, but leave 2-3 tablespoons of boiling water.
- Put salmon cubes, leeks and olive oil in the pasta, and mix gently.
- Put the lid on and put the saucepan back on the stove on low heat for 5 minutes until the salmon is done cooking. Shake the saucepan 2-3 times during the cooking time.
- Shred the basil, and put the cheese sauce and basil in the saucepan with the salmon, pasta and peas.
Serve with bread next to it.
- 150g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 1servings of pasta
- 5g peas, frozen
- 75dl whipped cream
- 25dl parmesan
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- 5tablespoons basil, fresh